February 28-April 10 | 6:30-7:30am
The annual DeKalb Community Men’s Lenten Breakfast Series will begin Friday, February 28 at the First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, 1203 E. Seventh Street in Auburn.
Over 150 men and youth representing more than 40 Christian churches traditionally attend the series. The series welcomes all men and boys of any faith or denomination and those who are not connected to a faith organization.
The breakfast series runs for seven weeks at 6:30am each Friday through Good Friday and features a full breakfast, music, singing and a message from area clergy. It dismisses promptly at 7:30am.
This year’s speakers are:
• Feb 28 - Pastor Ralph Diehl, New Hope Christian Center
• March 6 - Rev. Mark Snodderly, Souls Harbor Assembly of God Church - Auburn
• March 13 - Pastor Kevin Gillian, County Line Church Auburn
• March 20 - Ben Ruprecht, Christian Ministry Director YMCA of DeKalb County
• March 27 - Travis Wilhelm, Lead Minister, Christian Campus House at Trine University
• April 3 - Pastor Erik Smith, Garrett United Methodist Church
• April 10 (Good Friday) - Rev. Nikki Brown Rice, First United Methodist Church of Auburn